Today’s video is a collaboration with my friends Erica and Myriam! We are all three expecting so I thought it would be fun for us to join together and do a pregnancy tag video! Here are the links to each of our videos:
Erica’s channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_3YRGs0BC2VBBez6eDEynQ
Myriam’s channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCohXR2iMoX2TDiHN0B27ZRw
And here are the questions:
- How far along are you/when is your due date?
- Is this your first child?
- How long did it take you to conceive?
- How did you find out you are expecting?
- How did you tell your partner?
- What’s your favorite part of being pregnant so far?
- Any fears about birth?
- Who will be with you during your birth?
Yes or No?
- Morning sickness?
- Stretch marks?
- Maternity clothes?
- Name chosen?
- Childbirth classes?
- Hiring a Doula?
- Delayed cord clamping?
- Placenta encapsulation?
- Filming your birth?
This or That?
- Belly button in or out?
- Find out gender or wait until birth?
- Midwife or OB?
- Hospital/birth center or home birth?
- Natural birth or medicated?
- New baby clothes or thrifted/hand-me-downs?
- Working mom or stay-at-home mom?
- Cloth diapers or disposables?
- Buy baby food or make your own?
- Hope for more children or is this your last?